Friday 8 June 2012

Twine Party!

I love a party. I love the cake, I love the conversation, I love the cake...

I do love cake. 

But I also love TWINE! And tomorrow I'm having a Twine Party. The main reason behind organising a twine party was because of the amount of times I get asked, "What do you do with twine?" So I thought I would have a little party to show different ways twine can be used. I've even got some of my clever business friends to put their own spin on twine. There'll be twine everywhere! And cake. Don't forget the cake.

But, instead of people saying, "Wow, what a great idea - Now I'll know how to use twine!" they're now asking a new question:

"What is a Twine Party?"

Angie xx
PS Here's a sneak peek.


2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! You'll just have to wait for some pictures. :)
    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete