Wednesday 20 June 2012

Baker's Twine Bracelet

I love tutorials.

No, I love tutorials I understand. And I understood this little tutorial, and now I'm sporting a pretty groovy twine bracelet. 

See?


Don't understand why I'm so happy with it? I've never known how to braid! At all! Plait? Sure, I can plait. But this is my first attempt at any sort of braiding.

So, to again answer that question, "What can I do with twine?" ... You can make a braided twine bracelet!

Good luck (but if I can do it...)

Visit this great tutorial to make your own twine bracelet.


To purchase - or peruse - Whimsy Farm Twine, head to the Facebook page here or the Whimsy Farm Twine website here.

And remember to show me your bracelet photos! I love photos!

'Til next time,
Angie. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment