Monday 24 September 2012

Whimsy Farm Twine - PENELOPE

Hello! Today the spotlight is on  Whimsy Farm Twine in Penelope.

I styled a party on the weekend 
(with my Whimsy Farm Parties hat on)... 


and Penelope was featured here and there.

Here...


... and there!


Penelope was perfect for this party, as it had a pig theme. 
In fact, this was a pignic.
The pink, white and brown twine had me thinking of muddy pigs!


The Penelope twine was used to hang the paper bunting.


Here's a close-up of Penelope (with a party peg).


My favourite Penelope picture is this one: 


A Penelope twine spool vase! Perfect for a piggy pink Carnation.

Remember, I love to receive your photos of the different ways you all use Whimsy Farm Twine!

Until next time,
Angie. xx

1 comment:

  1. Im loving your twine and these inspiration photos. Cant wait to get my shipment. Im going to use mine at Christmas and for my children's birthday party.

    ReplyDelete