Tuesday 11 September 2012

FIVE New Twine Colours!

Today is a very exciting day for me - I'm adding FIVE new colour combinations to the Whimsy Farm Twine range!


I'm nearly giddy with happiness. I love these colours. I really can't choose a favourite. Let me introduce you to Hannah.


Hannah is made up of pale blue, green and white. Hannah is named after a lovely cow I used to own, who was always cool and calm in the face of a crisis. (Hannah had bad hips and would sometimes fall down awkwardly - she was always very patient with me while I tried to stand her up.) I find this colour combination feels calming.

Next we have Penelope.


Penelope is pale pink, brown and white, and named after a spotty brown and white cow with a pink (also spotty) nose, who just loved a scratch along the neck.

And now we have Annabelle.


Annabelle wasn't bright pink, aqua and white! She was all black (unusual for a Holstein) apart from a white tip at the end of her tail. She was gorgeous! I think this twine is gorgeous, too!

The next 'girl' I'd like to introduce you to is Matilda


Red, white and blue twine! Just last week I was asking what you would call a red, white and blue twine. I received so many wonderful suggestions (Dame Edna, anyone?) but my favourite (and possibly most often suggested) was Matilda. Which suits me fine, as I had a cow named Matilda. She had great big long legs and was almost as spotty as a dalmatian. Her father was called Luckystrike, and he had plenty of spotty daughters. For those that wanted to know.

And lastly, I think this one could be my favourite. Because as soon as I saw it I went "Ooooh!"

I give you... Amelia


Amelia is made up of bright pink, pale pink and pale purple. I've been wanting this combination for a long time, but I never thought it be this pretty! So pretty! I love it. Amelia was a very sweet cow of mine; she was nothing special on paper but she was mine, and she was so, so sweet.

Here's the a shot of the 'herd' all together.


I hope you like the new colours as much as I do!
Angie. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment