Friday 7 December 2012

Come and Get Your Pretty Baker's Twine!

I love my baker's twine. Whimsy Farm Twine takes up every spare moment of my day - and I love every bit of it. And, it's pretty. I love pretty things. So I took a pretty photo of my pretty twine.


The twine! The colours! The prettiness! 

Here's the Whimsy Farm Twine range in full.


All 25 colours are in there. Twenty five! I couldn't add any more... Could I?

Here's some Christmas for you:


RosalieTabitha and Holly are very popular right now, of course! My favourite colour, though, is pink.


Here's some Whimsy Farm Twine on bobbins - I love this. Pretty!


And my beloved twine pegs. I use these to make my wrapped gifts extra pretty.


I hope you enjoyed that!
Til next time, Angie. xx


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I really need to decide which colours I want and order some. Twenty five to choose from though, yikes! Lovely, all of them.

    ReplyDelete